Current positions are listed below. Application and position description are attached below.
Please fill out the Boys & Girls Club Application in its entirety. Mail or email completed applications, along with a resume and cover letter to Christine Lindeman: email@example.com or
Boys & Girls Club of Wooster
PMB BOX 189
343 W. Milltown Road
Wooster, OH 44691
TITLE: Program Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Program Director
Hours: 25 to 30 hours per week - Typically 1-6 PM or 2-7 PM, M-F
PRIMARY for overseeing the delivery of after school programs at Edgewood Middle School or Wooster High School, to include homework support, enrichment programs, recreation time, and general oversight of students.
KEY ROLES (Essential Job Responsibilities):
Prepare Youth for Success
- With the help of the Program Director, design, assist, or run programs, activities and services that prepare youth for success
- Create a club environment that facilitates the achievement of youth
Health and Safety
- Ensure a healthy and safe environment
Program Development and Implementation
- Help evaluate programs, services and activities
- Attend staff meetings and provide feedback for program
- Ensure a productive work environment for students
- Supervise and provide homework help for students attending Club
- Supervise recreation time during Club
- Work collaboratively with other volunteers and part time staff – potentially as their supervisor
- Help with Sign-out or computer supervision
1. May oversee special programs/events (Back to School, Award Programs, etc.)
2. May be required to drive Club van periodically
3. May be asked to assist with social media upkeep.
4. May be asked to assist with summer programming
5. Other duties as assigned by Program Director and/or Executive Director
Internal: Maintain close, daily contact with Program Director to receive/provide information, discuss issues, and explain or interpret guidelines/instructions.
- Successful teaching/tutoring experience
- Ability to positively relate to middle school and high school students
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- An understanding of group dynamics.
- Mandatory CPR and First Aid Certifications
The information presented indicates the general nature and level of work expected of employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain, or to be interpreted as, a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, qualifications and objectives required of employees assigned to this job.