Current positions are listed below. Applications can be download at the bottom of this page.
Youth Development Professional
Monday – Friday
5 Hours weekly (before school)
10 – 20 hours weekly (after school)
Rate: $9-$11/hr (based on experince)
- Develop, implement, supervise, and evaluate children and daily activities in a traditional Club environment - either at the Teen Center (grades 8-12) or Edgewood Middle School (grades 5-7)
- Coordinates program services and cooperative learning activities for members and visitors that are both fun and instructional
- Supervises members in the program area; ensures safety of members, positive values, and ethical behavior through quality in programs and appearance of the unit at all times
- Promotes and stimulates program participation
- Inventories all supplies necessary for program and submits requisitions for reordering. Maintains good order in program area.
- Maintains administrative reports and submits them in a timely manner
- Establishes positive relationships with children
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management
Complete and submit the general application file, found at the bottom of this page. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate your Club site preference.